2010年9月30日星期四

七月記

Me and Vivi
@ Harbor City Starbucks ; )
We had a nice talk

Super strange ...
it's kind of chewy




Tom back from US : )

We took it after having Korean Barbecue  













 Me and my sister on the bed XD




 That women at the back seems ......



This little thing try to make herself look strong XD

 Ingrid's  messenger  bag




We forgot to take photos of the food we order Orz

We had had Chicken Caesar Salad & Pizza


 Pics from Open Rice

I liked the Salad


I made it! It's oak milk pudding.
It's super easy to make , try : )

 Look like a jelly fish ,ha 

Another day I made green tea cake



 I make it all by my hand, wakakaka


So beautiful

 Mixed


Done 

Pre-heating 
  
....ing


After 40 mins



   let it cool

  
Take it out

  

Don't know why it tasted like sonwy mooncake
but still good : )



I like this pic of  me







2 則留言:

  1. The first pic you took with ingrid seems u're younger than her....
    wanna try oak milk pudding,seems delicious!!!
    you ate a lot,be careful that being fat haha~
    i'm glad to read ur blog, feeling hungry now omg..

    回覆刪除
  2. Just saw your commet lol I know it's really late .

    Thanks for reading : ) love you >3333

    回覆刪除