2011年4月1日星期五

Crazy Fitting Out


I went to Staccato. This season they have crazily good looking shoes.


They are so adorable !!!
I wanted to take more pics of them and other shoes  but that's not quite possible for me at that time .
When i try these on, they fit me perfectly!
Go Check them out !


Then I went to BerShka. I tried out the heels. They fit me quite well.
Not too hard to walk with







This colour is really wearable.
The pair on the side was what I wore today.



 They make you look slimmer.





 They go well with my out fit !
I don't really remeber how much they are.
I guess they're about $400


This dress looks pretty girl




 Sexy , huh ? XDDDD


It fits me quite well and it makes you look energetic : )


Side


The white version.


I found another pair. It looks so good on me XD


This one is chic hahahaha !!!






Close up






They do not look that good in the front.


But they look amzing on the side !


Now I know why people are obsessy with high heels : )


This one look elegant ><


Went to another shop just next to Bershka. Well I forgot the shop's name.




These are really comfy




 These are not comfy at all.
They don't really fit your feet. They kindda go out of place : (


OK! I had fun today : )))))


Oh right !
Last but not least
They are my recent obsession






Bye X



沒有留言:

發佈留言